The space is part of the class A industrial park, CTPark Arad II, developed at the highest level construction standards and energy efficiency (BREEM certificate- Excellent) .
CTP buildings include as standard:
- automatic industrial doors
- heating and ventilation
- lighting system and electrical distribution
- fire protection systems according to Fire prevention regulations and in accordance with the specific activity of each client
- heat-insulated facades and fire-resistant roofs
- loading ramps for Trucks and drive-in access
- office and sanitary space, constructed according to the needs of each client
1. Standard service charge = 0.30 eur / mp / month
2. Full service charge = 0.65 eur / mp / month
CTPark Cluj is located on the western edge of the booming, innovative, commerical, university city of Cluj in the heart of the Transylvanian region. On the cross roads of the East - West E60, the main route from the west, and the North- South A3, it offers a full range of CTP building types for manufacturing, logistics and R&D operations.
Other benefits of the CTPark Cluj II location:
- Located in an organized industrial area, facilitated by existing infrastructure
- High visibility from the highway
- Park maintenance personnel
- Flexible rental options, long-term lease, with the possibility of future expansion within the same facility
- Spaces adaptable to customer requirements
-13 km to the city center
- Skilled labor force
- International airport
- The third largest city in Romania
CTP, the leading premium industrial parks developer and long-term manager in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe, entered the second half (H2) of 2018 with results that substantially exceed the same period of 2017, in what concerns the built and delivered units.
The CTP real estate developer, Romania's largest industrial and logistics manager, has signed a lease agreeement for an area of 9,000 square meters with Ursus Breweries within its second project developed in Cluj - CTP Park Cluj II.
CTP, the leading premium industrial park developer and long term manager in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe, started the construction works for CTPark Cluj II, a new logistics park located near Cluj-Napoca, in Florești.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.