The project aims at improving the major common infrastructure of business and services, raising the interests of potential investors, attracting new investments in Oradea and Debrecen and increasing the cooperation level between the representatives of the public institutions, the business, academic sector etc in the two cities.
The initiator of this project is the Municipality of Oradea through the Real estate Administration (the Romanian side) in partnership with Debrecen City Hall (the Hungarian side).
Euro Business Park Oradea is the newest industrial park from the North- West of Romania, situated at the exit from Oradea on the way E60 towards Hungary, at 4 km away from the border.
The park with the surface of 121 hectares is situated in the industrial area of the city, shall have the own industrial roads net and shall be connected to the public infrastructure for utilities: electric power, thermic energy, sewerage and running water. Public transportation to the emplacement of the park shall be provided.
The emplacement has a position towards the street E60 of 1.2 km.
Acces and distances:
The industrial park is located on BorÅŸului Road, km 29 (E60), at:
4 km away from the border with Hungary
4 km away from the access point for the Transilvania Highway
3 km from the entrance in Oradea
6.8 km from Oradea Airport
5.2 km from the city center (city hall)
2 km from the Oradea Railway Station
The place has road
- Transilvania Highway
- E60 - HU Border - Oradea - Cluj-Napoca - Cluj-Napoca - TÃ¢rgu MureÅŸ - SighiÅŸoara - BraÅŸov - Sinaia - PloieÅŸti - BucureÅŸti - Slobozia â€“ ConstanÅ£a
- E671-(Connection road between E60 and E70) Oradea - Arad - TimiÅŸoara
- E79 -Oradea - Deva - Simeria - TÃ¢rgu Jiu - Craiova - Border BG
- DN1 -BucureÅŸti - PloieÅŸti - BraÅŸov - FÄƒgÄƒraÅŸ - Sibiu - Alba Iulia - Turda - Cluj Napoca - Oradea - Border HU
- DN19-Oradea - Satu Mare - NegreÅŸti OaÅŸ - Sighetu Marmatiei
- DN76-Oradea - BeiuÅŸ - Deva (DN7)
- DN79-Oradea - Arad
- International transport companies: Galassini, Centrum, Frigoexpress
- Construction companies: Selina, CIAC, SIMBAC S.A
- Production of computer parts company: Celestica
- Hot water and electricity supplier: Electrocentrale
- Customs check point for merchandise
- High voltage transformer
- Water purification station
American company Emerson, with global business exceeding 24.5 billion dollars and 115,000 employees, has recently opened in Oradea its second production unit on the local market, investment currently reaching nearly 25 million dollars.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.