1. The total capacity of the usable space is 1250 sqm of which 300 sqm refrigerated space, the difference space packaged food goods and general goods.
2. The useful storage and conservation area in the same building but delimited in 4 spaces is: a space of 250 sqm + two spaces of 300 sqm each + a space of 400 sqm.
3. The deposit is at a short distance from the four border crossing points Nădlac 1 at 41 km, Nădlac 2 at 47 km, Turnu at 14 km, Vărşand at 68 km all located in Arad county.
The positioning of the warehouse on DN 7 with the access of high capacity means of transport (TIR) in the immediate vicinity of the A1 motorway (1 km) and the short distance from the four border crossing points Nădlac 1 and Nădlac 2, Turnu, Vărşand facilitate the process storage of goods.
4. The location of the storage and conservation space is easily accessible and allows access for light vehicles, such as trucks.
5. It has an access road from the outside on DN 7 from a short branch of the A1 motorway, on the ARAD ring road. From that short 1 km segment called the A11 motorway, it connects Bucharest with the Nădlac 1 and 2 border crossing points.
Near Arad, there is a 10 km branch (called DN7B) that connects the road to the Turnu border crossing point and in the same area, called DN7G, it connects the road to the A1 motorway and the Nădlac / Csanádpalota border crossing point.
The access of the means of goods transport, both those with a minimum capacity of 3.5 tons and those with a large capacity (7, 10, 20 tons.) Is easy, the area being for industrial destination has no restrictions on the movement of means of transport. high capacity transport and loading / unloading of goods in the storage space is carried out in appropriate conditions and in a short time.
6. The height of the storage and conservation space shall be:
1 hall of 3 meters
1 hall of 3 meters
1 hall of 6 meters
1 hall of 6 meters
7. The construction does not need a loading / unloading ramp because the floor is at ground level and the cargo handling operations are performed quickly with the help of the electric forklift provided as well as the three pallet trucks.
8. The technical condition of the storage and conservation space is very good both inside and outside, it does not present any risk, including seismic. It is a relatively new building (year of construction 2006 and 2007) of industrial type made with metal structure, sandwich panel walls and roof.
9. The storage and conservation space benefits from permanent security by contract with an authorized security company.
10. It is connected to utility networks (water, electricity) is provided with a bathroom and is authorized from the point of view of ANSVSA. We mention that there is no risk of explosion, the building is not connected to natural gas, the heating is done by electric heating. There is also no risk of flooding because the building is not in the vicinity of watercourses and is built according to the requirements for the discharge of water from torrential rains.
11. There are sanitation services.
12. HACCP procedures are implemented, we apply the procedures regarding the cleaning, maintenance and repair of the built surfaces and of the equipment / endowments inside the warehouse necessary for the good functioning and the maintenance of the stored goods in good conditions.
13. We carry out in a timely manner all repairs that are necessary to maintain the property in proper condition for use throughout the lease so that the storage and conservation space permanently complies with the requirements of the contracting authority.
14. The storage and conservation space is private property, is not encumbered by any burden and is legally owned.
Building name: Refrigerated space, , packaged food goods and general goods.
|Column grid size:
|Dock doors (nr):
|Drive in doors (nr):
- Fuel station
- Parking for cars
- Parking for trucks
- Manouvering area
- Airport proximity
- Shower, locker room
- Food grade
- Commercial area
- Power supply
- Water availability
- Fire protection
- Light production