Features of the Zarnesti Industrial Park :
1. Availability of industrial/commercial buildings and offices of different sizes, for rent and/or sale with full ownership.
2. 360000 sqm of constructional area, with no building limits, fitted with all utilities, in the precinct of the Park there are three Italian undertakings for industrial metallic and concrete steel precast products and which are producing at the inner of the Park.
3. Railway station inside the Park.
4. Own electricity distribution network with a capacity of 7200Kw/hour starting from the high voltage cabin, the average voltage network with 5 transformers and up to the secondary distribution network.
5. Own water distribution network fitted with shafts and headers.
6. Sewage network connected to getter and discharge system of the rain waters in the river.
7. Satellite antenna, broadband optic fiber, video monitoring system and interphone, WI-FI, street lighting, pit gas network. Etc.
8. Timbered raw stock.
9. Underground water with a head of 16-20m ( 40 L/second)
10. Waste water, catchable in a dam, with level difference of approximately 7.00 meters and a flow between 300l/second and 2000 l/second.
11.Seismic area D, with gravel in the underground (sqm 110000) and clay (sqm 250000)
- Zarnesti is a town with about 27.000 inhabitants, approximately 20 km away from Sibiu-Bucureti the national road which crosses Brasov
- Brasov is the capital of the county under the same name, Brasov county has approximately 680.000 inhabitants of which half of them live in Brasov city
- The availability of the staff in the area is remarkable, qualified staff especially in the metal/mechanical field (Brasov is a university city and in front of the Industrial Park there is the Professional High school with a capacity of 700 students).
- Public works in the area are undergoing assignment: the airport at 16 km away from the Park and highway at 6 km away from the Park.
- Raw materials available in the area at advantageous prices: timbered raw materials, fruit, vegetables, meet (mutton, goat, bull, goose, pork etc.), milk and derivates.
- Power supply
- Water availability