Technological and Industrial Park Timisoara (PITT) is a project achieved by Timis County Council and ADETIM - Economic Development Agency of Timis County and co-financed by Phare ISF 2001, the National Fund for Regional Development and other financial resources, its purpose being to support the development of SME’ s in the following fields:
* IT & Communications;
* Electronics and electrical technology;
* Automotives and other types of industries that are utilizing advanced and non polluted technologies;
* Other production activities using slightly polluting technologies;
* Designing, researching & development activities;
* The total amount of the investment is of 3, 7 million Euros.
* PITT offer consist of:
* The leasing of 25 plots with dimensions sized between 950 and 8420 square meters completely equipped with „green field” industrial infrastructure facilities;
* The renting of 19 spaces within PITT’s Administrative Building for offices and for events organization.
* Possibility of renting 1500 sqm which has as destination show - room.
* The Park is situated in one of the most dynamic areas of Romania, in Timisoara, on Torontalului Road, at 6 km from the city center, on the national road, No. 6, which makes the connection with the cross border point Cenad (RO) with EU – Kiszombor (HU), situated at 75 km from PITT.
* The access at the Timisoara International Airport – “Traian Vuia” is only 15 km away from PITT;
* The access at the railway station (North Railway Station Timisoara) is at 8 km away from PITT.
- Heating system
- Water availability
- Light production
- Power supply