- Existing warehouse stock: 20,350 sqm
- Warehouse surface under construction (delivery in April 2022): 19,000 sqm
- Offices & social areas: can be added, on demand
GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Clear height: 10.5m
- Jointless floor, 50Kn/m2 uniformly distributed load
- High quality cladding and roofing insulation
- ESFR sprinklers, FM compliant
- LED dimmable lighting, ZUMTOBEL or PHILIPS type
- 24m X 12m structural grid
- Dock levellers: 1 pcs / 800 m2
- Strategically located in Constanta county, along the Pan-European transport corridor no. 4, linking the park with Western Europe
- Access to A4 & A2 highways, linking the park with the capital city
- Easy access from Bucharest city to the Central & Western part of the country is available via a network of highways (A1& A3) and national roads
- Location providing access to the full range of transportation infrastructure: air, road, rail, maritime and river ways available nearby
Project is on the cross of:
- Highway A4
- Highway A2
- European Route E81
- European Route E675
- National Road DN39
- National Road DN39A
- Constanta Airport
- Constanta Port
- Danube River
Globalworth and Global Vision announce new tenants for the first phase of the Constanța Business Park project. Mobexpert is among the new members of the Globalworth Industrial community, Globalworth's logistics and light industrial sub-brand. The leading company on the Romanian furniture market leased an area of approx. 2,000 sqm. Continuing the global eCommerce growth trend, the space will include office and storage areas meant to serve Mobexpert’s clients in South-Eastern Romania.
Globalworth and Global Vision add Maspex and Maracana to the list of tenants in Constanța Business Park Shortly after the lease of 6,550 square meters by PepsiCo in the business park built near the port of Constanța, the developers Globalworth and Global Vision announce two new contracts for the first phase of the Constanța Business Park project.
Globalworth and Global Vision lease to PepsiCo a part of the first warehouse delivered within Constanța Business Park, the newest real estate mixed-use project in the region, developed on a 100 Ha land. It is about a storage space of approximately 6,000 square meters and an office area of 550 square meters, where the company's employees will carry their activities.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.